Our jewelry are made from 925° sterling silver, brass and porcelain. Their shine gold color is due to a thin plating of gold. The best thing you can do to help your jewelry keep its luster as long as possible is to take preventative measures to reduce damage.
- Make sure your hands are free of lotions, make-up, and soil before handling your jewelry.
- Do not apply make-up, perfume, or hairspray while wearing your
- Remove any gold-plated rings and bracelets while preparing acidic foods.
- Do not swim in chlorinated or salt-water pools while wearing your
- Remove them before exercising or when sweating profusely to prevent salts from damaging the gold.
- Don't carry your jewelry tossed in a purse or mingled with other pieces to prevent scratching.
- Store them in small boxes to prevent damage.
- If the jewelry has visible soil or feels sticky, it should be cleaned with a warm, soapy solution. In a small bowl, mix one cup of warm water and two to three drops of dishwashing liquid.
- When the piece is clean dry with a soft, lint-free cloth and buff gently to return the shine.